I know, it's been forever since I've blogged. So lame because I made the BEST calendar for my blog this month and then I never set time aside to write. I even recorded a blog and then never edited/uploaded it. I am lame. Thanks for being here anyways.
Today I am participating in my first ever "The Circle" link-up! I always see it on so many blogs and every time it seems way fun! So, without further any further character usage, I present to you: Fall Favorites!
1. Favorite fall fashion/clothing item? I have always loved the idea of wearing around a red and black buffalo-plaid shirt; however, I've never owned one, so I suppose that my scarves are my fave. Have you seen the Embellished Silk Scarf from Noonday? I love it so much.
2. Favorite fall drink? Coffee. That doesn't change season to season. My buddies at Blue Copper send it my way year round!!
3. What's something on your fall bucket list? At the rate I've been moving, I really just hope to decorate before the season ends this year haha! But for real, I really hope that Miles and I can have a fun pumpkin patch date this year!
4. Favorite fall recipe? I'm pretty much gaga over yams, so at Thanksgiving when they're all brown sugared and marshmallowed out, I am even more into them. I suppose that's not really a recipe, but I don't have one for it. Anyone have a killer-boots yam recipe??
5. Halloween candy or Pumpkin Spice Latte? Pumpkin Spice Latte from basically anywhere but Starbucks. Any other coffee shop you go to that offers flavored drinks probably uses real pumpkin and added spices. Way yummier. Way less chemically. Do you even know what's in that syrup??
6. Favorite fall scent? Bed Bath and Body works has an extra delicious smelling Pumpkin candle right now. I'm not really sure which one it is though, because all I did was walk by the store and let the aromas fill my nose without actually checking. I love pumpkin candles for REAL though.
7. Favorite fall holiday? I love halloween! I love getting to dress up and decorate and have fun with friends!
8. What is fall (weather) like where you live? Two weeks ago, it snowed. Today, it was 75. Who knows what tomorrow is going to be like--this is only my second fall here and there honestly wasn't much of one last year--it just went from hot to snowing! Haha
Yay! Now I feel all Autumn-y.
Want to join in this link up?