+ We went to Denver on a whim. It's fun to be adventurous with your husband sometimes. (Okay, most of the time)
+ Since we ditched the pups on Saturday, we took them to the lake Sunday. Man, oh man, it is SO fun watching the pups swim around and chase the ball. Love them so
+ Um, Noonday Trunk Show. Need I say more?
+ The game cot cancelled due to a water break, but pics with the hub are always a must (isn't he gorgeous‽) and hanging out in the city is always a win.
OLDIES BUT GOODIES:
- Honestly obsessing over all things Noonday Collection. I'm even becoming an ambassador! (can you say FAIR TRADE + JUSTICE = DUH I'M SUPPORTING!)
- This blog post about a simple way to know God's will for your life.
- Need a natural bug repellant? I found it!
- This book that I'm dying to get a hold of.
- Anyone else gaga over overalls?
Every Monday there is a link up called Week's End over at Oak and Oats and I get to be a part today! It is a place for you to link up your favorite post from the week and meet new bloggers. Elizabeth shares my same love for community and I think that's why I love this link up so much!
1. Link up ANY POST from last week!
2. Make sure it is a POST and not your BLOG URL. We love your blog but we want you to share a post.
3. Click on one, two, three, or more posts and LEAVE ENCOURAGING COMMENTS. The whole point of this is to find new blogs, make new friends, and all that good stuff! You MUST read the post right before yours and comment.
(post originally from Oak and Oats- Modified for She Who Fears)