Linking up with The Tiny Twig's July Goals!
It’s July people. I love this month. I love summer and I love celebrating and I feel like this month rules at both of those things. I’m also bitter at this month because it’s close to the winter ones which I am not quite as fond of. What’s your favorite month??
Okay, sidetracked. Back to the goal thing.
Here’s how I did last month:
- One: Go camping [at least] once. We went camping in Buffalo last weekend, and even though it was just once, it ruled.
- Two: Purge. Yikes. I’m afraid I didn’t “purge” but a few items…
- Three: Make the backyard pretty. In my defense, our sewage line had to be replaced and so what was once a large grassy oasis is now a huge dirt lot. Especially since we rent I decided to just leave the replacing of the backyard to the landlord.
- Four: Make a darn meal plan. I totally made a plan for every day of the month for meals for us to eat for dinner…we may or may not have stuck to it, but at least we had ideas of what we could eat for the nights when we weren't sure.
Here’s what I plan on knocking out this month:
- One: Purge. Seriously. Even if this ends up on my list every month, I plan for it to be a goal until I am completely rid of all of the excess (we have like eight spatulas or something. Seriously?!) I also really want to have a big garage sale so I should probably make the purge thing a priority.
- Two: Update the shop & paint for the house. It’s been a while since I added or arranged my Etsy shop, so I should probably get around to doing that. I also have a few orders to finalize and I would love to adda few pieces to my own home. I’ve been meaning to do it for a while now, but when I have a list, usually I’m better about committing to doing things.
- Three: Float the river [at least once]. The Platte River runs through Casper and I’ve heard it’s tons and tons of fun to float. We used to float the Truckee River a lot when we lived in Reno so I am excited to be able to do it here too!
- Four: Organize my online life. I’m talking everything. Organizing my emails & folders (UNSUBSCRIBING FROM ALL THE JUNK). Simplifying my Pinterest. Going through the people I follow on Instagram. Slimming down the Facebook stuff. Organize my next blog series…I know this is a lot, but I think that I can manage it, and that things will be way smoother once I do!
How about you? What are you conquering this July??